Hawaii Peeps | Pikake Lei Body Oil$33.00
Pikake [jasmine] flowers make one of the most delicate, fragrant, and prized lei in Hawaii. This body oil lets you enjoy pikake year round! Let this light, nourishing body oil keep your skin soft and smooth while you relax into the fragrance of the island. The glass bottle is reusable and recyclable.
Size: 1 ounce
Meet the Makers
Wilkie is the founder of Hawaiʻi Peeps and a leader of the current movement working to push legislation that will ban the toxic sunscreen ingredients destroying coral reefs worldwide. Hawaiʻi Peeps is a passion project for Wilkie, a Kauaʻi-based aromatherapist and ocean-lover. What began as an essential oil company has evolved to a line of lip balms, hair and body oils, sunscreen and more, all emanating the scents of some of Hawaiʻi’s most beloved flora.
- Kukui (Aleurites moluccana) Nut Oil*
- Fractionated Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Babassu (Attalea Speciosa) Oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
- Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba Benth) Seed Oil*
- Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil*
- Non-GMO Vitamin E
- Supercritical CO2 Extract Jasmine