Common Ground has reopened its gates selected events. While the campus is still under renovation, we’ve carved out a peaceful lakeside oasis for your next gathering.
The Canopy Ceremony Site - perfect for a unique Kauai wedding
Lush and dramatic, The Canopy is the perfect romantic setting to pledge your love.
- Dramatic mountain views of Namahana
- Cool and shady spot under the mahogany trees
- Seats up to 100 guests
The Event Complex
Our newly refurbished Event Complex includes the covered space you need for a wonderful event, including:
- Use of our commercial kitchen for prep and service (1,200 sq feet)
- Open-air lanai (2,600 sq feet) with small stage area (100 sq feet)
- Private event room (1,100 sq feet)
- Ample and well-lit parking
- Small but lush garden lawn for games and photos
The Garden Pond
Our Garden Pond venue is a perfect spot for a private event. Set up your tent next to the small stream that feeds our pond, watch the koi swim during your sunset cocktail hour and utilize our small covered lanai as part of your eventscape. You’ll love the lush garden feel of this venue! Renter is responsible for event essentials such as a generator, portable bathrooms, tenting, tables and chairs, lighting, and food.
The Event Lawn
Our Event Lawn is our largest event venue on campus and boasts beautiful mountain and sunset views. Renter is responsible for event essentials such as a generator, portable bathrooms, tenting, tables and chairs, lighting, and food.